A business can grow its sales online through social media marketing and management. This can be done by creating a social media accounts strategy that converts followers into customers. There are a few different ways to do this, and each method depends on the type of business and the social media platform they are using.
MarketinGear has Silicon Valley hardened social media marketing experts. Our Digital Marketing Company is based in Sacramento California and most of our team members have served in the top Silicon Valley companies. Our Social Media specialists have developed optimum solutions for Social Media PPC campaigns that are cost effective with high conversion rates.
1) One way to convert followers into customers is to offer them a discount for following the business on social media. This can be done by setting up a coupon code that is only available to those who follow the business on social media. Another way to do this is by providing exclusive content or deals to followers that are not available anywhere else. This could be in the form of early access to products, special discounts, or bonus content.
2) Another way to convert followers into customers is to run a contest or giveaway. This can be done by asking followers to like, share, or comment on a post in order to enter the contest. The business can then choose a winner at random from all of the entrants.
3) Another way to convert followers into customers is by providing them with valuable content. This could be in the form of blog posts, infographics, videos, or even just images. The goal is to provide interesting and useful content to the followers that will help them learn more about the business and what they offer. MarketinGear adds value to your social media marketing and advertising campaigns through high quality content and graphics because we are also a firm believer of the saying that “Content is King”. This way we save you a lot of money through organic traffic and not just ads.
4) Another way to convert followers into customers is by building a relationship with them. This can be done by responding to comments and messages and engaging with followers. The goal is to create a connection with the followers and show that the business is interested in them. MarketinGear team stays on top of the social media responses and engagement through comments, messages, likes and other available features to ensure engagement of the followers with building relationship with them.
5) Finally, another way to convert followers into customers is by using social media advertising. This can be done by targeting specific demographics or interests and using different ads such as videos, images, or text. The goal is to get the followers to click on the ad and visit the business’s website or social media page.
All these methods can be used together to create a comprehensive strategy for growing sales through social media. Businesses should choose the methods that work best for them and then experiment with different strategies to see what works best. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, so it’s important to find the methods that work best for the individual business and their followers.
Let’s look at the examples of Ali Express and Dunkin Donuts and understand how small businesses converted their social media followers into customers:
In its latest social media campaign, the Chinese online retailer is giving away 100 million yuan (about $14.5 million) in shopping vouchers to customers in China who follow it on WeChat, the most popular messaging app in the country. “
You can see how Ali Express entices their followers with a monetary incentive to either follow or retweet their posts for a chance to win said money. This is a great strategy to convert followers into customers because it’s a direct benefit for them, and it doesn’t require much effort on their part. All they have to do is follow or retweet the post, and they could potentially win a prize. This is a great way to get more engagement on social media, and it also helps to increase sales.
Another example of a company mentioning how small businesses converted their social media followers into customers is Dunkin’ Donuts: “Dunkin’ Donuts has announced that for the first time ever, it will offer fans the chance to purchase DD Perks® rewards points for a cup of coffee on-the-go, through its new Dunkin’ Donuts app. The move is designed to make it even easier for guests to enjoy their favorite Dunkin’ Donuts menu items and to further engage with the brand on their smartphone.”
This is a great example of how Dunkin’ Donuts uses social media to engage with its customers. By allowing customers to purchase rewards points through their app, Dunkin’ Donuts is making it easier for them to buy their products. This is a great way to increase sales, and it also makes the customer feel appreciated. Dunkin’ Donuts has shown that they care about their customers, which will help keep them loyal in the future.
Both of these examples show how businesses can use social media to convert followers into customers. Many different methods can be used, and each business will have its own unique strategy. Social media marketing costs will vary depending on your strategy and the platform you’ll use. It’s important to experiment with different methods to see what works best for your followers. Keep in mind that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so find the methods that work best for you and your business.